Interview dates for Class of 2016

Guest paeducator

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a rejection email. Best of luck to the rest!

Same here :(

I got a rejection letter as well, but it's okay I got admissions at two other schools. Best of luck everyone!

Bummer on the rejection emails. Did those get sent yesterday?  I just checked my email and still no news. Hopefully no news is still good news. When I called the office, they said applications were still under review and that decisions for the final interview session would be sent out by late next week by the latest.

Good luck at the other schools you all applied to!

Bummer on the rejection emails. Did those get sent yesterday?  I just checked my email and still no news. Hopefully no news is still good news. When I called the office, they said applications were still under review and that decisions for the final interview session would be sent out by late next week by the latest.

Good luck at the other schools you all applied to!

I think that if you didn't receive a rejection letter from them, you might be expecting an interview invite soon!! Anyway, Good luck to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Got THE call from Ms. Carolyn today! Sooo excited! Good luck to all those still waiting to hear. I interviewed in Oct and just heard today. There's still hope!

Congrats! I imagine you were surprised by the timing. I figured they'd give offers to a few right after each interview and then the rest after all interviews were finished. Did you finish up a final pre-requisite that they were waiting on or something like that? 

Thank you NathanLe! I was surprised. But from what I read from this thread they had interviews this past weekend. I am not sure if that was their last set of interviews or if they will have another session at the end of the month. As for any pre-req, no, I had everything in when I submitted. Blessed and thankful for however the stars aligned though!

Just checked an email from them I received a few weeks back when I emailed asking a couple of questions. I was told there was only one interview session in January, their last set of interviews. Their website says it was this past weekend. So others should be hearing as well! Good luck everyone!

I interviewed last weekend.  We were told people would receive a call on Tuesday if they were to be seated in the upcoming class.  About 20 people would be placed on a waiting list.  Others would receive a denial letter.  Both the denial waitlist letters should go out later this week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived