Interview dates for Class of 2016

Guest paeducator

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a rejection email. I've already been accepted to two out of state schools and put a deposit down at one, but I really, really want to stay in-state so that was highly disappointing. Still have two more chances though, so keeping my fingers crossed that I get an interview to one of those. Good luck to everybody! 

Just got a rejection email. I've already been accepted to two out of state schools and put a deposit down at one, but I really, really want to stay in-state so that was highly disappointing. Still have two more chances though, so keeping my fingers crossed that I get an interview to one of those. Good luck to everybody! 

Did you get a chance to interview with them? I haven't heard from them at all since I submitted my application.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my invite to the January 11th interview in the mail a couple days ago, it feels great to know that they would even consider me! However, I will be declining the interview since I already got accepted into my top choice. Hope this gives another applicant a chance, and good luck to everyone!

I just received my invite to the January 11th interview in the mail a couple days ago, it feels great to know that they would even consider me! However, I will be declining the interview since I already got accepted into my top choice. Hope this gives another applicant a chance, and good luck to everyone!

if you don't mind me asking, what are ur stats?

Archived