Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

I called for a status update since I have heard from pretty much every school but TJ. I spoke to someone who was zero help, but did say Amina was on medical leave and is supposed to be working from home. I've emailed her several times with no response. It's definitely frustrating.

Would you mind sharing your interview experience ? How is the over all process ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet? I emailed a week ago asking if the waitlist is ranked, what my position is etc... Haven't heard anything yet. 

Active waitlister since 10/24 and haven't heard anything as of yet.  I was also thinking about reaching out for information.  Let me know if anyone gets back to you!

Just got an email today for an interview invite! Looks like they are interviewing until December 12th. However, I feel like this is fairly late in the interview cycle so I'm wondering what is going on or how many are accepted already. I am from out of state and waiting to hear back from two other schools so I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to fly out for an interview. Anybody have any other information? Does anyone who's interviewed/been accepted know how many seats are left? Any info would help, thanks!

Interviewed on 11/7 and accepted on 11/23. I was also accepted to Salus University in October but I will probably decline that offer and attend TJU

If anyone else has accepted their offer to TJU and wants to talk about what is to come in May, let me know!

Good luck to everyone else during the interview process :)

Hey @juliafuturepa, do you mind letting me know who contacted you? I interviewed on the 7th as well and just havent heard anything yet.. thanks so much!

Hey @juliafuturepa, do you mind letting me know who contacted you? I interviewed on the 7th as well and just havent heard anything yet.. thanks so much!

Elisaprepa - the first email I received was from Debra Zelnick. Then I got another email from Amina Floyd-Murphy

I didn't expect to hear back before thanksgiving and I was pretty surprised when I got those emails. Hopefully you hear from them tomorrow!!

HI,

I just received an interview invitation this morning, however was told a few months ago that I did not meet the requirements as I had 5 quarter credits in microbio which was insufficient. I assumed my application was withdrawn. Did anyone else receive in invitation despite not meeting prereq requirements?

@maddie32: Congrats on the invitation! When you received the first email, maybe they suggested that as long as you complete that requirement, you may still be considered for an interview? In any case, that is strange and shows how disorganized the program is.

Good luck on your interview! Perhaps you should contact them and see what's going on.

Hey there!

Just got an invite to interview today :) picked the 5th! I have a quick question though... at the open house I remember them saying it's a body systems based modular kind of curriculum , but I can't find anything about that online. Could anyone please clear this up for me? Either way I love the program would just succeed better Learning that way I think!

Thank :)!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone still not heard back on whether they are getting an interveiw or not? I emialed the lady and she just said it was going through the process but that was over a month ago at this point.

I haven't heard a thing and when I emailed back in August to get an update, they didn't respond for about 10 days. They're the only school I haven't heard from and I think their interviews are over so I'm assuming that I've been denied. In my opinion, their process seems somewhat overwhelmed and disorganized.

• 2 weeks later...

For all those still waiting to hear, I received this email from Amina over 2 weeks ago: 

"At this time, the Admissions Committee has completed the review of application and hopes to release all terminal decisions within the next two weeks. That being said, it is this year the program received just over 2,000 applications. The Admissions Committee performs a holistic review of all of these applications, which increased the timeframe for information this cycle. I would encourage you to keep an eye on your email for any incoming information from the university."

Hope this helps all those in limbo! 

Archived