Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

Def so glad that the supplemental application was quick and straight to the point! Finally didn't get the typical question " why did you choose pa instead of medical school?"  lol

Good luck to everyone, hopefully we will be in class together come next year!!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I could answer this question for you, but I honestly don't remember exactly how that went. I don't recall any contact from Jeff between the time they said my app was under review to when I received the invite to interview. What I can tell you for sure (I have some of the emails saved) is that I submitted my app on 7/5 and I received the email saying my app was under review on 7/23. The invite to interview came on 9/3. That email provided a link to select the date for the interview, so you can decide what group you want to interview with. I think I was the first or second group, but I don't remember the date. I was notified of acceptance on 10/1, so the decision came pretty quickly. If you receive an invite to interview I would strongly suggest going in the earliest group possible. Much of my class is made up of people who interviewed in the first two groups. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived