Current 2013 applicants

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted!!! Congrats to everyone else accepted! And good luck to the rest of you who seem to be on the unofficial wait list, I wouldn't stress out too much I'm sure there are going to be a good number of spots open up from those who decide to go elsewhere. Can't wait to meet you all in March!!!

OK guys - I set up a group called Wayne State Physician Assistant class of 2016.  It's at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/177969059070440/ 

It's an open group, so I think anyone can join, but I guess the intent is for classmates to get to know each other and begin to communicate.  So far, Katlynn and I (Jonathan) are members.  If anyone has problems adding to the group, let me know and I'll see what I can do! 

:/ this stinks. If om going to end up being rejected in January, I would much rather have found out now, so I know what my next step is. Plus, if I were to get in, I planned on taking anatomy and another class or two in the winter semester to refresh my memory. Wont be able to do that with that late of notice

• 2 weeks later...

Archived