PAtoB

Current 2013 applicants

Hey guys I just had my interview at Wayne yesterday and it was definitely the last interview date. As far as when we are supposed to hear something I guess the students are told to tell us before the first of the year... but after talking to them about when they heard last year and speaking with John during my interview it seems we should know something either just before or soon after Thanksgiving. So now we just have to deal with the waiting game for a few weeks! Good luck to everyone else applying!

Also got the survey - heart skipped a beat when I saw an email from Wayne State about admissions!  Slowed back down pretty quick when I saw it was a survey. 

Oh well, still waiting. 

• Upvote 1

Starting this morning, I am now opening my e-mail while praying and slowly half-closing my eyes, and scared to come onto this forum and see invite posts. lol. 

Last year I got my denial via email on 11/27.  Hoping that does not happen again this year!  In the subject it said WSU Status Update...

Congrats to everyone who received an acceptance letter!

I got an email saying my application is still being considered and will be notified by sometime in January...