Current 2013 applicants

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also applied to EMU and received an email mid-August stating that they would notify people of their status before November 1st. 

@MaryRose - I attended WSU's information session this month and there were a few anecdotes about students getting in after their 2nd and even 3rd interviews. It sounded like the only advantage we have over 1st time applicants is that we are more familiar with WSU's format (which is a pretty sizable advantage if you take nerves into account!) It didn't seem like we would be at a disadvantage either.

I am interviewing at EMU on Monday. They invited me this past Tuesday by email. I'll try to post more info after work! :) I know they mentioned two other interview dates in addition to Monday, which is their "early admission" date.

Good luck on Monday!

When did you submit your CASPA and supplemental applications?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it went well. :) Better than last year when I totally choked! I had John McGinnity for an interviewer which felt like an honor since he's the president-elect of AAPA. He said everyone can expect to hear back likely in December before Christmas. Good luck to everyone still to interview!

I was also at WSU Friday (third interview).  The whole morning I felt calm, cool and collected.  I practiced interview questions and essays all week leading up.  As soon as I walked in the door to interview- I totally blanked!  I feel like I just babbled the whole time.  MaryRose, PAtoB- you are not alone!

Archived