Have no clue about # of seats. I also applied to GRU and South College in TN. Interview went okay but, I feel like I bombed the ethical question so..... Not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have no clue about # of seats. I also applied to GRU and South College in TN. Interview went okay but, I feel like I bombed the ethical question so..... Not sure.

Last year I had same issue with Nova-Orlando. Ethics questions can be tricky

dha86 IDK I keep playing it over in my head and AHHH I just want to do it over. There were so many things that I prepared myself to say but none of it came out. And compared to my previous interviews it was pretty short. They only asked like 5-6 questions. 

I feel the same way. I probably sounded like a rambling idiot. I have worked my butt off to get here and I think that's why I get so anxious. So much is riding on the interview. I take it too seriously and freak myself out. I'm sure it went better than you think. Did they tell you when the Adcom will meet?

I got asked about 10-12 questions. I tried to keep answers as brief as possible while getting my main point across. If you have wordy they may ask you less due to time constraints or you may be answering some of their other question within that one.

Interview can be stressful.They ask me 8-10 questions.I think I did better than last year I did at Nova Orlando.Amber what is getting us that we are MT and not in direct touch with patients.

I know but.... I took a low paying medial assistant job this year to get more hands-on patient care. So I'm working M-F full time as a medical assistant and working weekends as a MT so my kids won't starve. Lol

I know but.... I took a low paying medial assistant job this year to get more hands-on patient care. So I'm working M-F full time as a medical assistant and working weekends as a MT so my kids won't starve. Lol

What was ur GRE score

296 which is low I guess. I didn't study or anything because I didn't even know that it was a requirement until a week prior to deadline last year. Guess I should have retaken it.

296 which is low I guess. I didn't study or anything because I didn't even know that it was a requirement until a week prior to deadline last year. Guess I should have retaken it.

Mine is 298.Orlando Nova needs above 305,thats what I heard,

Oh ok. That explains it. A girl that interviewed in my group got a rejection letter yesterday from Jacksonville. I still haven't gotten anything????

I interviewed on November 12 in the morning group and I got a letter yesterday stating I was an alternate. Maybe you will get something soon.

I interviewed on November 12 in the morning group and I got a letter yesterday stating I was an alternate. Maybe you will get something soon.

I was interviewed at 10/22 It took almost 3 wks before I got letter as alternate

Thanks AmberSeago.

dha86 I didn't talk with them but I do remember at the interview that they mentioned we probably wouldn't hear until December so I was surprised to get the letter so fast. Thanks for letting me know that the final decision will be made in Feb. Good luck!

Thanks AmberSeago.

dha86 I didn't talk with them but I do remember at the interview that they mentioned we probably wouldn't hear until December so I was surprised to get the letter so fast. Thanks for letting me know that the final decision will be made in Feb. Good luck!