2013-2014 CASPA Cycle: Interviews ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any one know the pass rate on PANCE at Yale? Heard there were issues that's why the new director?

This is not true. As Mark said, Mary chose to leave to become program director at Boston University's new PA program. It had nothing to do with PANCE pass rates or the quality of the program. Over the past 5 years only 2 people have failed on the first attempt (out of a total of approximately 175 students) which is why the 2011 and 2012 rates are 97% instead of 100%. I personally know both of the people who failed and neither of them studied as hard as they should've for it. They passed on the second attempt with no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I interviewed 10/29 and got my acceptance phone call 10/31. What a nice Halloween surprise! I can't believe it has taken me this long to look up the Yale class of 2016 forum! Is anyone else in the accepted class considering the PA/MPH dual master's program?

Hi everyone!

I interviewed 10/29 and got my acceptance phone call 10/31. What a nice Halloween surprise! I can't believe it has taken me this long to look up the Yale class of 2016 forum! Is anyone else in the accepted class considering the PA/MPH dual master's program?

Grats on your acceptance. I envy your short wait time between interviewing and hearing back haha. I had to sit and stress for three weeks.

I believe there are a two students who are currently completing the MPH portion of the dual degree and will be starting the PA portion of the program with us in the fall. I've considered the dual degree program but committing an extra year and an extra $30k will definitely require some more thought. However, two maters degrees from Yale for three years, $110,000 and only one thesis is a pretty sweet deal.

Archived