2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too, ktina and BurntPancakes! I'm so happy!

I interviewed at the Delaware campus on the 16th as well and also got my acceptance letter today! Very exciting!

I interviewed at the Delaware campus the 16th and just got my acceptance letter today.  Excited! :)

Congrats to all of you :)I was accepted as well. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi. I've submitted most of my apps early August but I am considering in applying to more schools, including Arcadia. Would it be too late to play to Arcadia? And how do I decide between Delaware and PA?

No, they take applications up to Dec 1st I believe. As to which campus to apply, unless you live closer to one campus over another, it shouldn't matter. Both campuses teach exactly the same content and, I believe, keep to the same syllabus. The only difference I have heard is that the Delaware campus is JUST PA students while the Glenside campus has more of a traditional college campus feel. Depends on what your preference is...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived