mdm1

2013-2014 Application Cycle

I got called yesterday for an interview for September 16 at the Delaware campus. This makes me so happy- it's the first interview request that I've gotten, and it's one that's local (about 10 miles from where I live) so I don't need to stress about how to get there. Has anyone else applied?

Congrats mdm1! I applied to both campuses, but my GRE scores didnt send till this past wednesday. I submitted my CASPA app Jun 2nd. I live 2 miles from their DE campus

Congrats to you both! I sent my interview as soon as I could. I have an interview next Monday (August 5th). Nervous/excited!

EKR007 I also have an interview 9/11 at the PA campus! Where are you staying? I'm trying to find the most afforable option in the area!

Ekr007 and wtenold when did you submit your caspa? Did you hear receipt of confirmation from arcadia? If so how long did it take, and how long did it take to get an interview?

I was in the first or second CASPA mailing, got an email saying they received my app July 15 and received an interview invite via phone call on July 19 for September 11.

coffeebean: I was in the first or second CASPA mailing too. Got an email saying they received my app July 15th and received an interview invite on 7/16 for either an Aug 7th or in Sept 11th interview. Best of luck! Arcadia looks like an excellent school.

Thanks!! I got confirmation from all of the schools I applied to that they received my application, so I just wanted to ensure mine was not lost. It sounds like it just takes them slightly longer to confirm the application.

Good luck in your interview to you and EKR007!! Hopefully I will get one as well! The school looks fantastic, and it is certainly one of my top choices.

I keep hoping to receive one of those msmagraw! I just got confirmation that arcadia got my application on 8/6. When did they confirm that they received your application? Good luck with your interview!

@coffeebean, thank you! I didn't actually ever receive a confirmation email from Arcadia, just the call about the interview this afternoon. I got most of my confirmation of receipt emails from other schools between 8/1 and 8/5 though. Good luck!

I'll be interviewing 9/11 as well! Can't wait to see you guys there. I'm staying at Skyview Plaza since that was the cheapest on Kayak...anyone else going to be there? :P

Same! Getting anxious b/c we heard different timelines depending on who we talked to. Some said by the end of last week but Dr. Dryer said it could be up to a month. I just want to know one way or another :)

I heard the same, hopefully it will be soon. Let me know if you hear and I will do the same. :) Good luck to you!

Thanks, you too CDimauro! :)