Winthrop Class of 2016

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone has been invited for an interview yet for the Winthrop campus beginning in January! I received an e-mail on July 1st saying they received my application and they would be in touch. Good luck to you guys!! :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys... I just want to let you know that I GOT ACCEPTED TO TOURO COLLEGE WINTHROP CAMPUS. I received an e-mail from them stating my ACCEPTANCE...anyone else received acceptance e-mail today??  I AM SOO HAPPY AND AT THE SAME TIME NERVOUS. GOOD LUCK TO ALL who interviewed on September 16th. Keep us updated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for your help, eakhan04. One last question, is it just one one-on-one interview? My appointment time is 2:30 so I assume it will be a fairly short process..no info session, tour, or group interview? That's out of the ordinary but probably better than dragging it out to be an all day event

bjv 123 - If I recall back I also interviewed around 2:30pm. You will be interviewed by 2 Faculty members and your interview can go from 10 mins to 25 mins. Mine went for 30 mins at least. NOT THAT I WAS ASKED SOME EXTRA QUESTIONS. There was no group interview or campus tour. Hope that helps. Good Luck!

Mariahq05 - I think my supplemental application took atleast a month for them to process and to get verified and then I received an e-mail about the interview. Dont worry just give it a week more. You are on the right track!

For those who already got accepted did you guys started searching for the apartments. What is the best area to live near Winthrop Campus? I want to stay very close to the campus so that I don't have to commute everyday. Any one have any suggestions. I am also looking for a male roommate and I would prefer if he is in our PA class. Let me know. Thanks!

Archived