CASPA 2013-2014 Wake Forest

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Wake forest still sending out invitations for interviews or have they finished sending out offers

I am still waiting to hear back from this program as well. It is getting so late in the cycle I feel like I might not have a chance. I put on my application I was not open to going to the Boone campus so maybe that is why.

I am still waiting to hear back from this program as well. It is getting so late in the cycle I feel like I might not have a chance. I put on my application I was not open to going to the Boone campus so maybe that is why.

I called two days ago because I'm in the same boat! They said the class isn't full yet and they will still be offering interview invites into February :)

Hi all,

I currently live in Charlotte, NC and will be attending the Winston-Salem campus. My husband's job is in Charlotte, so we're trying to find a good halfway (or half-ish-way) point to live. We are originally from Michigan and do not know NC that well. Would love any suggestions.

Thank you in advance! 

Hi all,

I currently live in Charlotte, NC and will be attending the Winston-Salem campus. My husband's job is in Charlotte, so we're trying to find a good halfway (or half-ish-way) point to live. We are originally from Michigan and do not know NC that well. Would love any suggestions.

Thank you in advance! 

I can't suggest any specific towns, but I'd look for places along I-77 rather than I-85.  The construction on 85 north of Charlotte turns that area into a daily traffic nightmare.  Your husband's commute would be rough.

Hi all,

Thank you in advance! 

Statesville is a good mid-point, and it will help you avoid the I-85 nightmare that bklitsch is referring to as well because it sits on the I-77/I-40 junction. Moderately large town with relatively low cost-of-living.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there everyone! Haven't yet posted on this forum, but I interviewed at WF back in early November for their Winston-Salem campus. I haven't heard back one way or another and called the admissions department last Thursday. They told me they had just completed their last interview (last Wednesday) and the committee was going to meet to make final decisions within the next week-ish. That said, I'm guessing we should all hear back one way or another within the next week or so. She kind of implied if you get accepted they'll call you, and if you're waitlisted or rejected you'll get a letter in the mail. Best of luck to you all still waiting, and congrats to those who already have been accepted! 

Archived