CASPA 2013-2014 Wake Forest

I thought I would start a new thread for those of us applying this cycle. I talked to *Elise* (pardon the spelling) on the phone today and she said they have begun reviewing applications and they will send out the first invites to interview in late August.

Good luck to you all, I hope all of our hard work and preparation will pay off, and we will all be PAs in 3.5 years from now.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Visited there last week - stated that campus was still awaiting accreditation so it may not be open by next June. Also update on interviews -- stated they wouldn't be contacting applicants until October due to influx.. But interviews will be held Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan...with rolling admissions.

Rwordswo: I received confirmation on July 23  

Shannon9125: D1 Athlete, EMT, 3.7 GPA,  EMT, 250 hours of PA shadowing, 2000+  patient care hours  200+ volunteer hours, majored in health science and just finishing up a certificate in biotechnology..  I hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived