CASPA 2013-2014 Wake Forest

I thought I would start a new thread for those of us applying this cycle. I talked to *Elise* (pardon the spelling) on the phone today and she said they have begun reviewing applications and they will send out the first invites to interview in late August.

Good luck to you all, I hope all of our hard work and preparation will pay off, and we will all be PAs in 3.5 years from now.

No- nothing yet. Looking at the posts from last year we should be hearing something soon though! Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Visited there last week - stated that campus was still awaiting accreditation so it may not be open by next June. Also update on interviews -- stated they wouldn't be contacting applicants until October due to influx.. But interviews will be held Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan...with rolling admissions.

I got a call today and I have an interview Oct 23.  I could not be more excited!  I wish you all good luck and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Rwordswo: I received confirmation on July 23  

Shannon9125: D1 Athlete, EMT, 3.7 GPA,  EMT, 250 hours of PA shadowing, 2000+  patient care hours  200+ volunteer hours, majored in health science and just finishing up a certificate in biotechnology..  I hope that helps!

I know that they recently sent out invites for an interview date in late November. I'm not sure how they do it, but the next batch of invites may not come out until late November/early December...

• Upvote 1

Wake Forest is my top choice and I was accepted this week! I interviewed on Oct 23 and it was well structured and comfortable. Definitely be prepared with questions! I wish everyone good luck and I hope to see some of you in June!

• Upvote 1