ACCEPTED! UB class of 2016

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congrats to both of you!My interview will be on Sep 6th.Hope to get in.May I ask how the interview went?Do they focus on PA professional questions ?

Thank you! The interview was very relaxed. I felt like the interview was mostly them trying to get to know you, not so much your knowledge of the profession.

I applied in the first CASPA mailing, submitted my Supp mid June, notified end of June for interview, had an interview July 24 and was accepted the same day. Their office is extremely friendly, I would definitely call if you're worried they didn't receive something.

I applied in the first CASPA mailing, submitted my Supp mid June, notified end of June for interview, had an interview July 24 and was accepted the same day. Their office is extremely friendly, I would definitely call if you're worried they didn't receive something.

I also had my interview on July 24th so technically we already met! They called me the same day as well ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived