2013-2014 application cycle

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hmmmmm90

Don't go by the Facebook page a few people are current students and some people including myself are waiting to hear from other schools...those of you still waiting do not lose hope!

Thanks for speaking up! I was quietly freaking out. LOL.

Don't go by the Facebook page a few people are current students and some people including myself are waiting to hear from other schools...those of you still waiting do not lose hope!

Thank you!  It's the only way I've been able to monitor progress.  My application has been in for a few months (since mid-December) and I've not heard anything.  Does everyone get a rejection letter if not accepted?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Elexisb may I ask when you interviewed? And did you send the program any updates while waiting? Thanks

Thanks s89! I interviewed in November and no, I didn't get any updates other than the initial alternate list letter.  I have been updating them on things additional hours I've gotten since I applied and they responded.  

Thanks s89! I interviewed in November and no, I didn't get any updates other than the initial alternate list letter.  I have been updating them on things additional hours I've gotten since I applied and they responded.

Thanks for the response. I had just sent an update to Pauline a little more than a week ago. More experience, classes, etc. Hope it helped

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got ACCEPTED!!!!! I was on the waiting list for the entering class of 2014 and I got a call on May 7th. If you are on the waiting list, send in your updated shadowing hours and have as many PAs as you can write you an LOR and fax it in. Also, call at least once a week and ask if there is any movement for the waiting list. It helps a lot!!! Be the squeaky wheel. :))

When you called in to ask about moving room on the wait list what did you say?? I've been emailing updates but I never get more information than thank you, your profile has been updated.

If you fax in something, rather than email, it gives you the perfect excuse. Then you can say, "I was just calling to verify that you received my fax"...Then you can proceed to ask how the wait list is going, as if there is anything else you can do, etc...In your case, maybe you can call and say that you have been sending emails in with respective information for a while and you are just calling to see how the wait list is coming along, let them know you are very interested in attending Nova Orlando. Then wait a few days to a week and call again. Just keep calling and asking the same questions. You just want them to remember you, that's all.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived