2013-2014 application cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo happy to post  this…..on my third cycle and several interviews / denials / wait-lists later….I got my acceptance call today!!

Congrats jfcan, I am the same way, this was my third time and I got in.

I saw someone posted before about a Facebook group for the Class of 2016, but the title they posted isn't on Facebook. Does anyone know if there is group already or should I start a new one?

I went to see a few apartments around campus with another accepted student. We found one really nice area, and the student I drove with immediately rented a 2 bedroom for him and his family. I was going to rent a 1 bedroom, but the 2 bedrooms are pretty much the same price. if anybody wants to split a 2 bedroom apartment with a very clean and goal oriented person, send me a message. I live in Miami if you'd like to meet to discuss more about it.

I went to see a few apartments around campus with another accepted student. We found one really nice area, and the student I drove with immediately rented a 2 bedroom for him and his family. I was going to rent a 1 bedroom, but the 2 bedrooms are pretty much the same price. if anybody wants to split a 2 bedroom apartment with a very clean and goal oriented person, send me a message. I live in Miami if you'd like to meet to discuss more about it.

Do you mind sharing the name of the apartments you looked at?

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that interviewed this week: Can anyone remember the name of the lady that interviewed with Dr. Laura Gunder? Ms. Dyda was out sick and the other lady with Dr. Gunder had short redish colored hair with glasses? I feel so awful that I cannot remember her name for my notes :(

For those of you that interviewed this week: Can anyone remember the name of the lady that interviewed with Dr. Laura Gunder? Ms. Dyda was out sick and the other lady with Dr. Gunder had short redish colored hair with glasses? I feel so awful that I cannot remember her name for my notes :(

you can google nova southeastern university Orlando faculty and staff and it will give you their names and pictures!

Does anyone know if they will have additional interview dates? I submitted my application the end of October and every time I call to check on the status of my app I am told it is "ready for review." Also, does anyone know if they've sent out rejection letters?Thanks!

I believe they are having one last round of interviews in February and March because I believe March 1st is the final deadline for applications. As for rejection letters, I don't know. I had my interview on January 10th and won't find out anything apparently for 4-6 weeks. Good luck though!

I believe they are having one last round of interviews in February and March because I believe March 1st is the final deadline for applications. As for rejection letters, I don't know. I had my interview on January 10th and won't find out anything apparently for 4-6 weeks. Good luck though!

How did your interview go?

Apparently really well because I just got the call an hour ago saying I was accepted!!! About to celebrate the only way I know how, which is going to Steak and Shake and getting a milkshake hahaha. How about you?

It was okay! They asked me a few questions I wasn't prepared for though. Do you think they called everyone today?

Archived