2013-2014 application cycle

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to all!! :)  I was just notified today that I was invited for an interview as well.  I scheduled it for November 11th!  Anyone else interviewing that day or have any tips they want to share?

I am interviewing on November 11th as well! I scheduled mine for the afternoon. It's awesome to find someone on here who I may potentially run into during interview! Good luck to you and see you there

From what I have heard, the committee meets once a month. Since most of us heard on October 10, or the week following, it is very likely that you will have to wait the entire 4 weeks unfortunately. Sit tight though, the wait is worth it! :) That call that gives you shivers and makes you want to jump up and down is a feeling like none other! (especially when it happens on your birthday! :P)

From what I have heard, the committee meets once a month. Since most of us heard on October 10, or the week following, it is very likely that you will have to wait the entire 4 weeks unfortunately. Sit tight though, the wait is worth it! :) That call that gives you shivers and makes you want to jump up and down is a feeling like none other! (especially when it happens on your birthday! :P)

Thanks for the response, but I had been out of town for a few weeks and came home to "the letter." I got waitlisted, but staying hopeful :)

Hello all,

I just got invited for an interview! I scheduled it for 11/20 in the afternoon. I am super excited! This is my first interview ever so are there any tips/suggestions about the format? Is it a relaxed or a rigid interview as far as how the adcom's attitude is towards applicants? Is there an essay or anatomy/physio quiz?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello all,

I just got invited for an interview! I scheduled it for 11/20 in the afternoon. I am super excited! This is my first interview ever so are there any tips/suggestions about the format? Is it a relaxed or a rigid interview as far as how the adcom's attitude is towards applicants? Is there an essay or anatomy/physio quiz?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey A511,

The interview process is sooooo laid back at NSU Orlando! Mrs. Dyda is a sweetheart and gives you a tour as well as answers any questions you may have. You initially have a timed writing exercise which is a breeze just make sure to follow the directions. You then have an individual interview that goes in the order you arrive, I think usually by two members of the faculty. They were very nice and just truly wanted to get to know me. JUST BE YOURSELF! And what is meant to be will be!

Shaunte

Archived