Fort Myers Class of 2015

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh, it had to have been the blonde I interviewed with. There was only one other girl and she seemed like she knew a couple of the faculty so that doesn't surprise me. I've officially lost hope guys. If they called her Monday I assume they would have called everyone who got accepted the same time :/ guess I'll be waiting for my letter in the mail :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

For those who were waitlisted, how long after the interview were you informed? And did anyone get a rejection letter after their interview? It's been a few weeks since my interview and I haven't heard a thing and I don't know what to assume at this point.

Huda

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, this is my first post and just wanted to share my interview experience and information i received while there.

My interview was Monday morning, February 24th, and had a wonderful experience.  Claudia informed us that there were definitely seats left, and that we were interviewing for actual spots.  According to her, the actual class size was still to be determined but she estimates it will be around 60-65.  There were 5 in my interview class, another interview class for the PM, and the last interview was going to be held this Friday, February 28.  She said the last Friday interview was for certain applicants that needed to reschedule their interviews due to weather and cancelled flight plans.  So, according to her, there will be no further interviews.

Claudia made it sound like there were still quite a number of seats left (maybe around 5-10), that, and with the certainty of applicants declining their acceptance, i'm sure the school will have to reach out to their alternate list.  She also mentioned admissions will meet monday morning, and she should call us monday or tuesday of next week with the admittance decision.  Best of luck to everyone!!! 

Congratulations Gina! So glad we'll be going through this together!

JWH, it took a while to get the email, at least a week I think. It has your temporary PIN to log into the Nova system. But, I just went through logging in and changing my PIN, etc., and there's really not much information in there yet. I mean, there's links to register for classes and stuff, but I have no idea which classes to register for. I think we'll get a lot more information as we get closer to the start of classes. I'm just working on financial aid stuff for now - completing my taxes so I can do my FAFSA application.

Ok good, I was getting a little nervous haha.. I'm trying to get added to the Facebook page so i can communicate with our class but I cannot get added for some reason lol. I just updated my education to NSU so hopefully the admins will see and allow me to join the group haha.. and yeah i've been working on financial aid as well. what are you doing about housing? I was trying to find a roommate but that seems more and more impossible.  I would have liked to meet some people from our class and see if anyone was looking for a roommate as well, but orientation is so close to our start date, which is too late to start looking for apartments ://... i guess all will fall into pace eventually :))

I've asked to be part of the FB page too. The person who started the group left it as he is attending a different school. He said there was no admin for the group, but that anyone could add me. So far I've had no luck though. I live locally, very close to the school actually. I think the FB group is the best way to find a roommate, but if you cannot get added, I'm not sure what to say. Perhaps Claudia has some info from other people who are looking for roommates? Where are you coming from? If you decide to rent an apartment, let me know where and I can tell you if it's in a good part of town.

Thank you so much... yeah i figured that because there are no designated admins... i am coming from fort lauderdale area, and i was looking at the forum across the street, but i was hoping for a roommate because the rent is a little hefty.  Yeah i am going to call claudia, or may stop by because I will make a trip over soon to look at a few different complexes.  Thanks, and yeah ill for sure let you know!!! I'm excited as hell for the program, actually wish it started a little sooner haha!!!

Archived