I was accepted into this program but will be declining my seat after being accepted into another program. Best of luck, everyone! The professors and students at Ft Myers were very nice at my interview. Students who passed by always smiled and asked us if we had questions about the program. Claudia mentioned that there are a lot of open seats. Best of luck, everyone!

• Upvote 1

I have the same question.... I applied back in October and have still not heard anything from Ft. Myers, except that they've received my information/supplemental/gre/CASPA.... 

• Upvote 1

It makes me feel a little bit better there are others that are in the same boat as I am. I applied a couple months ago and haven't heard anything since the phone call stating they received my application :( I wonder if that means they haven't reviewed our applications yet???

Before these forums were reset there was a thread from earlier application years, interviews go all the way till May. A handfull of people interviewed in March and April that got in. 

I wouldn't sweat it, just hang tight.

I talked to Ms. Claudia last month and she told me we might find out in the middle of December, however there's a chance we might have to wait till the new year to find out because of the holidays.

I wonder how many students they have accepted so far. I interviewed oct 7 and that day they told us they accepted around 30 students so far

I talked to Ms. Claudia today and she said 41 seats have been filled. And that the committee seems like they won't look at the alternate list until the New Year