Congrats guys! About how many people were in your interview groups? Just curious because my interview isn't until Oct 11. 

Did you guys have a group interview? A girl who interviewed this cycle said there was a group interview than an individual one is this true?

There was a group assignment type thing with a moderator and two observers. There is also an individual interview with 2-3 people interviewing you, mainly professors or administrative staff. 

I thought the group interviews were also nice for getting to know some of your potential peers. It was really laid back and much less stressful to me than the individual interview. The writing assignment was also very straighforward. All in all, nothing was set-up to trip you up. It's been said again and again, but just be yourself.

• Upvote 1

Something is amiss for sure though, the group on Sept 16ths was told that we would hear about admission in October due to the committee meeting at that time and not earlier, but it seems there is a discrepancy because some people already heard the answer. 

I am still holding out for UF (first choice) and Nova Orlando (wouldn't have to relocate) but I enjoyed the interview and the students there so it is a possibility. Haven't heard anything from UAB either so that is still a possibility. Haha.

• Upvote 1

Henry519 - yeah UF is my first choice too so I understand your position

Newtonslaw- I interviewed at Orlando and it was a great experience..they are super super nice and genuinely want to get to know u

• Upvote 1

I'm going to see if Claudia can wait a week for my deposit as I will hopefully hear from Orlando by then. After my interview Orlando said 3-4 weeks...

• Upvote 1

I'm going to see if Claudia can wait a week for my deposit as I will hopefully hear from Orlando by then. After my interview Orlando said 3-4 weeks...

Ok please let us know what she says, I would be interested in doing the same as I am also waiting to hear from my 1st choice schools, I would rather stay at home and save a lot of money on rent.

I have a random question for everyone. How do you guys decided between the different Nova campuses? Like why would you choose Nova- Naples vs. Nova-Jacksonville aside from location.

Aside from location, I am mainly going with the feel I get from the campuses in terms of environmnet, student interactions, and faculty interactions. The pass rates and rotation sites are also a factor.