Fort Myers Class of 2015

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KRJames

Congratulations everyone getting in! I'm feeling excited with you! I have a couple years left but I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to tell me if you didn't have your bachelors completed when you applied. I will be in that position. All pre-requisites and sciences long done but just wrapping up extraneous courses. I would be awarded my bachelors that fall but obviously need to apply sooner. Did anyone else have a situation like this and was successful at being extended an interview? Or would I be stuck waiting for the next year? I'm sorry if you think this is off topic for this particular thread but I figured you all are going through this. Congratulations again to everyone being accepted and hope to all those waiting.

Congratulations everyone getting in! I'm feeling excited with you! I have a couple years left but I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to tell me if you didn't have your bachelors completed when you applied. I will be in that position. All pre-requisites and sciences long done but just wrapping up extraneous courses. I would be awarded my bachelors that fall but obviously need to apply sooner. Did anyone else have a situation like this and was successful at being extended an interview? Or would I be stuck waiting for the next year? I'm sorry if you think this is off topic for this particular thread but I figured you all are going through this. Congratulations again to everyone being accepted and hope to all those waiting.

Your bachelors doesn't need to be completed at the time of application.  I won't be receiving mine until May 2014 (and I had/have a couple science pre-reqs left), and I was accepted here.  You should be fine!

hey guys! congrats on those who have gotten accepted!! if you are on the waitlist...keep your heads up. you have the advantage of an early interview so if anyone rejects an acceptance you'll be the first one called. 

It's been awhile since i checked the forums but believe me I was in the same boat last year, so if you have any questions...I got your back.

-Luis 
C/O 2015

Archived