Portland State University Pre-PA students

Any Pre-PA Student's from PSU on here? Are you happy with the support/resources provided by the Pre-Health society? Would you like to be a part of a Society that caters to the needs of Pre-PA's only? i.e. shadowing partnerships, community service, and teaching the public about the PA profession. I am forming a Pre-PA Society at PSU, and would like your input and support. Let me know what you think! Thank you!

Hi AprilMedic, Awesome! As long as I get approval for the group in the next couple of weeks, I would love to welcome you to PSU and Pre-PA Society. Stay in touch, so we can coordinate things. I am creating this group as much for public information on the job scope of PA's as for the success of the prospective students. Currently, the Pre-Health society tries to host events that encompass all health fields, but there are no resources for shadowing PA's, or a list of the program directors or tour dates, etc. We will be addressing all those issues, and also creating partnerships with local schools for talks, tours, etc. Stay in touch!

Archived