Has anyone heard anything about an interview yet? I got an email confirming the receipt of the application on June 13th - it also said I should hear within the next 45 days. I counted it out and my window is almost up.

Has anyone heard anything about an interview yet? I got an email confirming the receipt of the application on June 13th - it also said I should hear within the next 45 days. I counted it out and my window is almost up.

Have you heard anything yet?

I called the program on the 29th, they called me back 2 days later to tell me the director had not started to look through applications but she would do so within the next day or so. The lady on the phone seemed really stressed out though, she said they're graduating a class right now and things are a little crazy. So I guess we'll see.

Yea, I felt it went well. The two faculty I interviewed with made me feel comfortable and relaxed and were very straightforward about the process they use to determine acceptances. They ask everyone the same set of questions, none of which seemed to come out of left field.

I have my interview on Nov 7th and am from North Carolina. Pretty excited to make the trip, see the facilities and meet the staff!

A little late with posting, but I received my acceptance at the end of September! Figured I would share to possibly get in contact with other students who have been accepted and are planning on moving into the area like myself....May will be here before we know it! 

Was just offered a seat this week!!! Just out of curiosity, does anyone know when the summer session ends?  I know we begin May 19th but was just curious how many weeks long the summer session is.