Christian Brothers University

Congratulations!!!!!

We (Class 2015) have been talking you guys up with Dr. Scott. The Faculty is happy with their selection.

I suggest you guys start a FB page for your class. "Friend" me and classmates, we'll be happy to help.

FYI,

Class of 2014 & 2015 have been working hard to get our (PA Program) heard on campus. The PA program is VERY NEW to CBU, so we had growing pains in regards to housing and financial aid. They have gotten better, but dont get alarmed if u find yourselves doing your own legwork when it come to FinAid, housing, cost of living.

The CBU page doesnt give information on housing.

I live on Campus (Avery Apartments). Avery Apts are gated, and costs about $700 a month with all utilities, cable, internet (wifi & ethernet), laundry facilities, 24 hour security with panic button. 2 student per 1 apt. They are not the prettiest. A lot of my classmate lived here at the beginning of the school year, but have moved to more aesthetically appealing apartments off campus - The Bristol. Once we began to know one another, we started pairing off into roommates.

I am the only male from my class that does not have my with me. She's in Jacksonville, Fl doing a PhD at Mayo. All other guys are married and are from Memphis. Most of the girls are from here, but there are 10 or 12 girls that are from out of town, and most of them have paired off and moved into the Bristol. There are 2 girls that still live at Avery, each has her own apt. There are many empty apartments.

The out-of-towners from 2014 Class also live at The Bristol

Hope this helps. I'm here if you need anything else.

Jose

https://www.facebook.com/jose.carrion.10004

Jose.Carrion@me.com

Archived