Christian Brothers University

To svasan1, the interview experience is a very relaxed atmosphere! They want to get to know you as a person and the reason why you chose the physician assistant path. Make sure you prepare some questions to ask them towards the end of the interview. To qman1988, my interview experience was awesome. The campus is nice and well kept up and the everyone in the admissions office is down to earth. My thoughts of the program is that it offers a wide range of clinical experiences throughout metro Memphis to fully prepare for you to be a medical professional. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Loved my interview experience! They were SO nice and made me feel very relaxed. The campus is gorgeous and the area is really nice as well. This is the first interview where they actually wanted to get to know as a person and just talk and not intimidate and trick me. Loved it!

Definitely be yourself. Take your time answering questions. They are very friendly so they will make you feel comfortable. Questions are pretty basic and they are just trying to see why you are pursuing the career and if you really know what the profession is about.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know how many interviews are left? The waiting game to hear back for acceptance is driving me crazy!

I don't know how many they have left. At my interview last week (8/16) they told me they were interviewing 80 people for 42 spots and wouldn't make a decision until all of the interviews were done. My guess is we will hear a decision the first week of September. Hang in there I know waiting is the worst part.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived