Midwestern University IL - Entering Class for 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up to those still waiting to hear anything since your app was verified, I called admissions yesterday. As of right now, they interview through January, whether or not they will add anymore interview dates, they're not sure. As of right now they're mainly interviewing for wait list only spots.

From my experience though last year, my app said it was under review/consideration through April, where I finally received a rejection letter. So if you haven't heard anything yet, consider applying to a few more schools that still are taking admissions or work on your plan B. Don't keep your hopes up that you'll hear from this one school. Hope this helps some of those who are still waiting to hear just about anything. Good Luck everyone!!!! :)

For those of you that have already interviewed, is it only a group interview or is there an individual portion? If there is no individual interview are the questions directed to everyone as a whole without an open file for each interviewee? Just curious as to what to expect and any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

For those of you that have already interviewed, is it only a group interview or is there an individual portion? If there is no individual interview are the questions directed to everyone as a whole without an open file for each interviewee? Just curious as to what to expect and any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

No, I don't think there is a Facebook group yet.  Someone started another thread on here for accepted students, and I was the only one who replied.  They matriculate 86 students, so I wonder where everyone is haha...I know they take a decent amount of people off the waitlist so maybe that's why.

Archived