2013-2014 application cycle

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh nice- I didn't know there was a Barry discount! Thanks for the suggestions :) I'm from Chicago, but am going to Puerto Rico on the 22nd and then hopping over to St Croix on the 23-24th and then heading back to PR for the rest of the weekend. Good luck to all of you lovely people!

Hi all!

My name is Dave and I'll be interviewing at St. Croix on Jan. 17. I'm extremely excited to visit the campus!

Mawoll10, how did you find out about and use the Barry discount for accommodations? I already have my flight booked landing on Jan. 16 and flying out Sunday, Jan. 19.

Hey Dave, we'll be interviewing the same day it sounds like! But it said on one of the emails that Sand Castle on the Beach does Barry discounts so call up and ask! I talked to a lady named Sparkle. She was very helpful. What airline are you flying through and where are you from?

I'm also very excited to visit St. Croix. This new mosquito virus seems alittle freaky though ha! I'm traveling from WI so it's quite the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Hii guys! I'm interviewing at the ST Croix campus on Jan 24th and am excited to meet some of you! Quick Question- do any of you know where would be a good place to stay for the night before the interview? Any suggestions you have are appreciated :)

I'm staying at sand castle on the beach! I heard it was really nice.

Oh man, I feel like I'm so behind. I submitted my application the end of October and just finally received an email last week stating my app had been processed and is ready for review. That's a bummer. I don't know if my application will even be considered at this point since it seems like they have filled many of the available seats.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,

I interviewed at st croix nov 1st and was accepted a few days later. A little advice: just be yourself and relax. Easier said than done but it helps a lot. Staff and faculty were really nice and laid back. Current students were very helpful in explaining pros and cons. The general impression I got was that clinical experience was outstanding. I really enjoyed st croix as a whole even during their rainy season. I would recommend renting a vehicle (jeep preferably) and driving around the island as we did. I used homeaway.com to book a place for pretty cheap. 90/night I believe. Good luck to everyone who is interviewing and have fun checking out st croix and what it has to offer!

Does anyone know how many spots they're offerring at St. Croix this year? I thought it was 12 but I saw where someone said 24. How did interviews go yesterday? Did they say how many spots had already been filled?

Be there on the 24th, I'm staying at Sand Castle on the Beach. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Look forward to meeting you! Where are you flying from. I'm coming from Ohio it's currently 22 degrees here...brrr

Same here! I'm flying from Michigan, were kind of neighbors :) I work with a lot of people from Ohio.  It's 18 degrees here :l , I'm so ready to leave this cold.

Look forward to meeting you! Where are you flying from. I'm coming from Ohio it's currently 22 degrees here...

Misskate, I'm coming from columbus! Where are you?

Southeastern, Gallia County....I'm flying out thursday morning from Columbus. When are you leaving? I'm more excited now that I know there is another Ohio girl.

Does anyone know how many spots they're offerring at St. Croix this year? I thought it was 12 but I saw where someone said 24. How did interviews go yesterday? Did they say how many spots had already been filled?

Be there on the 24th, I'm staying at Sand Castle on the Beach. Look forward to meeting everyone.

When I spoke with them on the phone, they told me 24!

Archived