2013-2014 application cycle

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys I was asked to interview in St. Croix....am thinking January 17 but I don't know how many have already accepted. If you have been to the St.Croix campus how did you like it?! I need to make travel plans asap. My application wasn't sent in until last minute so I feel like I may have hurt my chances.

Guys I was asked to interview in St. Croix....am thinking January 17 but I don't know how many have already accepted. If you have been to the St.Croix campus how did you like it?! I need to make travel plans asap. My application wasn't sent in until last minute so I feel like I may have hurt my chances.

When did you submit your application and to what campus? I submitted in October for Miami but haven't heard back. Did you interview elsewhere for Barry or was St. Croix your first choice? Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!

I submitted in October too I think. I didn't really care what campus...I just want to get in this year! I know the main 2 campuses fill  up first but living in the Virgin Islands for 2 years while I'm young....can't complain about that. We'll see how the interview goes though....it's not a cheap trip.

Did you pick St. Croix when you applied? Since we had to choose one location when applying. I don't care either ad St. Croix would be awesome but I chose Miami since they offer the most seats. I have heard others getting invites to St. Croix after their St. Pete or Miami interviews that's why I was wondering which you applied to!! Best of luck!! Let us know how it goes and your thoughts on the area/ program after your in interview.

I just received an invitation this morning to interview on Jan 17. Does anyone know if spots are still available at the Miami Campus?

The class at Miami is filled so you are probably interviewing for the waitlist.

Stay Confident Robyn4860. If it's filled, pretend you're competing to be at the top of the waitlist! Im not sure how they make the waitlist, but dont let it discourage you! You deserve a spot as much as any other candidate, if not more! You got this! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived