2013-2014 application cycle

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I understand the St. Pete campus will be interviewing the same Friday as last year.  I have a friend in the program and he was told this.  It will be around October 18th and you will probably hear that same week... this is what happened to my friend who is in this program now.  Crossing my fingers for an invite

Yeah, I received an invite for St. Pete today for an interview on October 18th. 

Hey All-

The first round of interviews was 10-11-13... there were 15 of us at the St. Pete Campus.  was very laid back... came and sat through some presentations about the school.. went on a tour.. had a group interview (5 in each group) and then a one on one with one of the staff members... they said they'd let us know pretty soon about our status.... refreshing my email every 10 seconds basically!

You could be hearing any time as to when or if you'll be interviewing I'm guessing.  From what the thread looks like, they have extended interview invites for this friday and the following two fridays.  If you are local to where you applied they may call you the week of those two interviews.  I and a couple others at the St. Pete campus were called the monday prior to our friday interview. 

CONGRATS to accepted!!! Very EXCITED!!!

Received my acceptance to Miami by email yesterday (10/16/13) after interviewing last Friday (10/11/13).

So glad they are letting us know so soon. I was very impressed by the interview, staff, campus, & students.

MIAMI here we come!!!

Archived