No one started this thread so here we go. Has anyone heard that their app has been received by barry?

I have been searching the website all over to see if there is something i have missed. They are the only school i have not received any notification from of at least receiving my CASPA application. This is my first cycle to apply to any schools and find the whole process a bit confusing with all the extra requirements from each school. Everything is spread out through the university websites too and not always clear. Some schools have been really good about notifying what is needed next though through phone or email, but nothing from B​arry yet.

I'm applying to Barry..still waiting for my app to be mailed :/

barry is the only program that I'm applying to that does not require a supplemental app..my bank account is very happy about that lol

I have a bachelors of health science from an online program and all my sciences were taken on campus, does anybody know if Barry accepts a online Bachelors degree?

When did you guys send you CASPA in?

I submitted mine July 19th..it's suppose to be mailed today but still waiting on that..

the admission director today said they being going through applications in Sept. In Oct. they will then being with itnerviews

I called a few weeks ago and they said they dont even start looking at the PA apps until after the new PA students start. They start sometime in August so they should start looking at them in September.

• Upvote 1

Submitted my CASPA Jul 23 and had it verified and mailed within 3 days! So based on what everyone is saying, I won't receive any type of notification about receiving my application until September.

Does anyone know how the interview process works for the different campuses? Does everyone interview together at one campus or are there different interview dates, etc. at each campus? Thanks!

I got an email from Barry on the 25th of July stating they had my application except for my GRE score (which I just paid & had sent). I assume that once they get my GRE score they will review my application.

Quick question everyone. How did you decide which campus to apply to on CASPA?

Thanks,

Well I'm from Miami and would like to stay here..so picking the Miami shores campus was a no brainer for me

Well I'm from Miami and would like to stay here..so picking the Miami shores campus was a no brainer for me

Cool, thanks and good luck. Anyone else who isn't from FL or Miami, which campus did you apply to?

Thanks,

Cool, thanks and good luck. Anyone else who isn't from FL or Miami, which campus did you apply to?

Thanks,

I'm actually from Wisconsin and to be honest, I decided on St. Petersburg because it seemed like a nice area.