Applied =)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does anyone have any ideas on how this interview goes? With my previous interviews there was a couple of single and then a group. is it about the same for kings? also does your essay count towards your interview and what topic do they want you to cover or is the essay just a get to know you type of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

stew17. Dido. I got my email around 2 utah time. Congrats! Anyone else from utah? We'll have to put together a cross country caravan:)

I'm way excited. Good luck guys!

Hey stew17, what day did you interview? I was there on the 24th afternoon session. I don't think you were in my group.

stew17. Dido. I got my email around 2 utah time. Congrats! Anyone else from utah? We'll have to put together a cross country caravan:)

I'm way excited. Good luck guys!

Hey stew17, what day did you interview? I was there on the 24th afternoon session. I don't think you were in my group.

• 1 month later...

Hey hdavidi!

I am in the process of looking for apartments in the area for this coming August and was wondering if you had any suggestions/recommendations?

I am unfamiliar with the area and don't quite know where to start (driving vs. walking distance, safe vs. unsafe areas in the town, etc). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey hdavidi!

I am in the process of looking for apartments in the area for this coming August and was wondering if you had any suggestions/recommendations?

I am unfamiliar with the area and don't quite know where to start (driving vs. walking distance, safe vs. unsafe areas in the town, etc). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey kla516, I'm not attending kings but I am actually from the area so I figured I would give you some advice. Wilkes barre where the school is actually located is not the greatest of areas to live in so if you have a car my advice would be to look in Kingston it is the town right across the bridge and only about a five minute drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hdavidi!

Hey hdavidi!

kla516: Are you by any chance looking for roomates? I was looking at a nice place in Kingston.

Archived