Interviews for this application cycle?

It is relief to hear that I am not the only one.CASPA said that they mail the applications the very next cycle they are everified, probably of Friday of everyweek.I am surprised that the universities receive it so late.I was wondering if my application got lost or was disregarded for some reason.

@nixietink,congratulations ! Can you please tell us when you submitted your application and also please share us your stats.

I just received an email to interview for October 3rd!! Any advise would be much appreciated :)

Hey :)  I am interviewing the same day.  I called to try and find out a little more about what the interview would be like but they were pretty vague.  They said some group some individual stuff.  Let me know if you find anything else out.  If you want to get in touch before the interview, let me know.  It would help relieve some stress having someone you know be there with you.  At least I think so.

hello!  I received an email with my interview invite on Sept 13th. I haven't been asked to do the secondary application yet.  My interview date is set for Oct 17th.  

I submitted the CASPA on 8/25, it was verified by the Sept 1st deadline (for Davis) and mailed on 9/6.  WIthin like a week everyone else let me know my app was received...i don't think Davis did though (?). 

Good luck everyone!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This board seems very quiet compared to last year's board at this time! How is everyone doing? Nervous? Excited? For those who interviewed how do you think it went? It's a long wait for all of us and I think it helps to chat with other applicants who are going through the same thing. Just a thought ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Remster825 - 

I interviewed 2 weeks ago and it was amazing! The campus is beautiful, they are so involved with students, and their education looks top notch. I love how it is such an integrated program. I agree, it is a nervous time, and I hear that secondary applications will be given out starting November. Keeping my fingers crossed, and good luck to all those who interviewed! 

I interviewed on the 3rd.  UCD is the only place for me!  I thought the interview was challenging but exhilarating.  Faculty seemed very welcoming and enthusiastic and the interview process was well thought out.  I was very impressed with all the candidates as well.  I hope we hear in the earlier part of November!  Seems like they are no longer interviewing, right?  Was it just those three days?  So a decision could come soon. 

Hi guys, I just received an email saying I made it to the second part of the application process. We have to apply through the Graduate Studies website and we have to complete a very extensive application and multiple essay. I interviewed October 3rd, I am very excited but I am not looking forward to writing 4 new essays and a CV. We have to email the school letting them know we are going to complete the application and the deadline is December 1st. Good luck to everyone and hope to hear from other students who made it past the interview. :)

Archived