WMU Class of 2016

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone! My name's Radwa, I'm from the C/O 2015, Mal I saw Lea hasn't gotten a chance to reply to your post (this website doesn't send notifications for posts I think, just direct private messages). In any case I recommend you delete the page you created, and keep the one that we are connected to for now so that we can answer any questions you may have :) Feel free to find me on FB off of the FB page our Outreach people made for you with any questions :) or DM on here. Congrats & Good Luck!

Hi everyone! I interviewed Jan 31st and was told that I was being considered in rolling admissions, and would be looked at again after the Feb 21st interviews. Does anyone know how many of the rolling admissions people are considered?

Just curious.... :)

Hi Kvanbeek,

I also interviewed on Jan 31st and have heard nothing yet. Did they email you to inform you that you are considered or did you call them?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived