the new PAEA program directory ROCKS!!! go check it out!

Hello future-PAs,

The PAEA just posted their new directory a few days ago. This is an incredible resource. They have made massive improvements - it's a whole new beast!!! Go check it out. They now allow you to access a limited portion of the directory for free with a ton of new information for those who paid the $30 membership fee. On the front page of the directory they list the accreditation status of each of the 183 programs in the US. The search engine for the directory is way more powerful and useful now too!

http://directory.paeaonline.org/

Also a very cool resource, http://pafocus.org/

Cheers & Good Luck,

HM2PA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By eluch15
      Surprisingly, I did not see any threads about this! As an incoming student that has no idea how this pandemic will affect PA school during the spring/summer, I want to hear how your school dealt with COVID-19 and the pros/cons of things transferring online! 
    • By LC8150
      My internal medicine EOR is coming up. I have smarty pance and rosh review (but not the boost exam). I've been studying a lot using smarty pance. Are those practice questions about on par with the PAEA EOR difficulty? I was using rosh review but a lot of those questions seemed super high level compared to what I remember from the PACKRAT so I wasn't sure which ones were better to study with or most similar to the EOR
    • By stephenpac
      Custom search within all current PA schools to find the perfect PA program based on your needs, background and experience. Sort by GRE, Overall GPA, Science GPA, Tuition, Healthcare Experience, class size etc. etc. etc. 

http://www.paschoolfinder.com/pa-program-match/

• By Almost_a_PA
      Many of my classmates tell me the PAEA EOR exams are challenging and the study blue print provided is useless.  We are just starting our clinical year and nobody as really figured out how to do do well...people pass, but I want to do well.  Any tips on how to prepare for the PAEA EOR exams?
    • By Almost_a_PA
      Many of my classmates tell me the PAEA EOR exams are challenging and the study blue print provided is useless.  We are just starting our clinical year and nobody as really figured out how to do do well...people pass, but I want to do well.  Any tips on how to prepare for the PAEA EOR exams?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More