Class of 2016

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone I'm one of the class of 2015 at the Morehead campus, just wanted to let you know our classes don't start back until the 28th, so the professors still have a little more time to deliberate and get letters out to you all. Good luck to those that interviewed! If you have any questions I will do my best to answer!

Received an email today that said, "your application and interview evaluations will be retained for further review by the program. This neither accepts nor denies your position in the program." I feel like this is very vague. Maybe this is their way of saying wait-listed? I am not sure, any thoughts?

Hi there!

I received an email today saying that I have been placed on the alternate list. BUMMER. I was wondering if someone here can clarify what the alternate list means for this program. Is every student who interviewed, but wasn't accepted placed on the "alternate list?" How many do you think are placed on this list and how likely are my chances to get a position in the Spring 2014 class? So frustrating that the email was sent at the end of the work day and I'm not able to ask directly!

Last year a friend of mine got the

neither accepted nor rejected a few weeks

before he was accepted. Last year I got

the alternate letter with a form attached

to accept alternate list. This year a

couple of my friends and I have not received

may letter yet. Congrats to those who are in!

Archived