Emory interviews

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp, if anyone was wondering if Emory is still extending interview invitations, fret not. I got an invite for January 13th today. SO EXCITED/TERRIFIED. 

Don't be terrified! It was the most relaxed interview possible. Everyone was extraordinarily nice, and they are incredibly transparent about the candidate selection process.

I just got the call from Allan!  I almost shed a tear, I have worked so hard, and sacrificed so much! Good luck to all !  Over the last year I have interviewed at 8 schools from Maine - Arizona and everywhere in between, and I have NEVER been so impressed.  These people want you there, and they want you to succeed.  Allan and Fran made me feel like a V.I.P. on interview day.  I am blessed and honored !  

Congrats to all accepted!

Hello all! So happy for everyone and their upcoming interviews, or completed interviews. It's so exciting! I have an interview at Emory Jan 10 and I am ecstatic!!! Is anyone else on here interviewing Jan 10??

I am also interviewing January 10 so excited and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Has anyone also accepted to Rollins for the MPH/PA dual degree option interviewed? I have had 10 interviews invitations, but not a single word from Emory! I work at an Emory hospital too so I think about it every day! :) I Have also been accepted by Rollins for the MPH portion. I feel as though I've kind of given up on their PA program since I haven't heard anything, but was wondering if they take longer since I would be a part of the class following this cycle due to MPH. I will have to make decisions soon regarding other programs, but Emory is obviously near and dear to my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were 3 dual-degree student applicants on my interview day (Nov 4th), but I don't know if any of them were accepted on Tuesday...

Has anyone also accepted to Rollins for the MPH/PA dual degree option interviewed? I have had 10 interviews invitations, but not a single word from Emory! I work at an Emory hospital too so I think about it every day! :) I Have also been accepted by Rollins for the MPH portion. I feel as though I've kind of given up on their PA program since I haven't heard anything, but was wondering if they take longer since I would be a part of the class following this cycle due to MPH. I will have to make decisions soon regarding other programs, but Emory is obviously near and dear to my heart.

MICU71 - Congrats on your acceptance to Rollins!! I'm a dual degree who hasn't yet submitted the SOPHAS for the public health portion. My interview at the PA program was on Nov 4 and I got the call from Allan on the 12th. It seems they're still extending interview invitations for the spring... maybe try calling to ask about your application status? Hopefully we will see each other both at Rollins and the PA school!

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got the invite for my interview Jan 22nd. Anyone else going to be there?! This forum has been incredibly helpful! I was getting nervous that all the seats might be full already, but I read in another post that they do them in groups of 25. That makes me feel a lot better! I hope I get the chance to meet a few of you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I interview this Friday, 1/10. Who will be there? Looking forward to meeting everyone!

To those of you who have already interviewed, any advice specific to Emory's program?

How did your interview go? What was it like? Any advice? I have mine the 22nd. :) Hope it went well for you!

Megan

Archived