2013-2014 Applications

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, hopefully that is the case for me and I'll hear something from them and some of the other schools once I finish these 2 classes.  They emailed me asking about my prerequisites bc I have A&PII in progress to replace a grade from sophomore year (2008 yikes).  It sounded like they were asking to make sure I wanted the new grade so it'd be in my favor gpa wise... anyways, hope to hear soon, or soon after those grades post!

Interviewed yesterday and it was an awesome experience! They said that they were meeting again tomorrow to review applicants (who had been interviewed) so some of us will find out by the end of the week if we were accepted...fingers crossed for everyone! :-)

Did they mention anything about how many seats have been filled and how many more interviews they will be holding? 

Did they mention anything about how many seats have been filled and how many more interviews they will be holding? 

They said they had filled about one third of the seats....so that means like 10 out of the 30...they said that they review all interviewed applicants (so everyone who has been interviewed not just the most recent) every time they meet...so even if you aren't accepted this week...you potential could be accepted later on when they meet again because everyone gets reviewed again when they meet....they said they don't send out official rejections to anyone until like Feb....

And I am assuming they will be having more interviews, but they didn't actually say anything...they said they interview like 120 total people...

ceschlorff-- Congrats on the interview! I am still waiting to hear back from Northwestern but have an interview at Iowa in 2 weeks. If you don't mind me asking, what were your undergrad stats and HCE? I'm curious because Northwestern had such a broad spectrum of acceptances I really don't know where I stand! Thanks!

ceschlorff-- Congrats on the interview! I am still waiting to hear back from Northwestern but have an interview at Iowa in 2 weeks. If you don't mind me asking, what were your undergrad stats and HCE? I'm curious because Northwestern had such a broad spectrum of acceptances I really don't know where I stand! Thanks!

No problem!

My undergrad degree was in athletic training. My overall gpa was a 3.5 and my science gpa was a 3.4. I don't remember my specific gre scores, but I was in at least the 50th or 60th percentile for each section. I had 5000+ HCE hours as an athletic trainer, CNA, and a physical therapy tech.

I was actually pretty surprised to hear from northwestern...I thought my stats were pretty average...nothing spectacular lol

Good luck to you!

Archived