Congrats to those that have received interview invites! I haven't heard anything since my application was "complete" on August 14th. The email said they do interviews up until January. Biting my nails!

I recently received an interview for October!! :) I was wondering if anybody had any advice or helpful information regarding the interview process. It's one of my first interviews so I definitely want to do my best! 

Still nothing and I applied really early in the cycle. Let me know if you hear anything.They said anytime between Aug and February (or January).

I haven't heard back yet either and my application was complete in July. Still hoping for the best! Congrats to everyone who received an interview invite so far! 

I applied in July as well, and haven't heard back yet. However, after speaking with a rep at Northwestern, I do not think that means any one of us is down and out for an interview. Stay positive! (:

• Upvote 1

Has anyone received an official rejection? I applied in June and have not heard anything....I am wondering what's going on because I thought they did rolling admissions...

I think they send rejections at the very end after all the interviews. I applied early too and haven't received a rejection or interview invite.

It's not looking good...

I applied last year, and did not receive my rejection till March. I think they just send them out in bulk.

I know...I actually applied to Northwestern a couple of years ago too, and the same thing happened....its very frustrating.....luckily I have been accepted some where else in the Chicagoland area, but Northwestern was one of my first choices...so I am still kind of crossing my fingers that I hear from them....but it is not looking good lol

I am too SallyElla, I wish i hadn't enjoyed northwestern and chicago so much because now I just keep waiting for a call. I am sure they have had to offer acceptance to some by now due to the fact that the students said some of them received calls by the next day to the next week :/ good luck though!

I just now received an interview invite for Midwestern In IL even though I applied back in early June and hadn't heard ANYTHING until now....maybe there is still hope for Northwestern lol

Invited for an interview on 10-30.  Applications and scores received late September, if anyone is interested in their timeline.

(Edit for spelling).

Invited for an interview on 10-30.  Applications and scores received late September, if anyone is interested in their timeline.

(Edit for spelling).

Hey Blue Goose, did you just receive the invite today?

(Edit for spelling).

When did you recieve the application complete email from Northwestern?