2013-2014 Applications

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

How does the supplemental application work? Will they email me a link, or do I have to go through that awful website (applyweb.com---or something like that??) I am very confused on this. What were the prompts and length requirements? Congrats on interviews and good luck to everyone.

Hey mshadix!

I found the supplemental application through CASPA. I clicked on the programs tab and then clicked on the "yes" column for the supplemental application. The whole thing is through applyweb.com. Also did anyone ever receive an email from Northwestern regarding if they received your CASPA application? Or do they only send a "completion" email once they turned in their supplemental application and CASPA application? Thanks!

Hey mshadix!

I found the supplemental application through CASPA. I clicked on the programs tab and then clicked on the "yes" column for the supplemental application. The whole thing is through applyweb.com. Also did anyone ever receive an email from Northwestern regarding if they received your CASPA application? Or do they only send a "completion" email once they turned in their supplemental application and CASPA application? Thanks!

I received a confirmation email after they had ALL of my materials:

CASPA

GRE

Supplemental

Best of luck to everyone on their interviews. I attended an information session and fell in love with the place. Enjoy!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived