I got mine too this morning!!!!! I'm so excited!! :) Looking forward to starting this amazing journey with all of you :)

I just got my acceptance e-mail as well! I am SO excited to be starting this journey with you all! Congrats everyone :) -Katie

!!! Hello Classmates !!! Congratulations to you all! We have come so far.. and have an amazing journey ahead of us :D

-- Elaine

!!! Hello Classmates !!! Congratulations to you all! We have come so far.. and have an amazing journey ahead of us :D

-- Elaine

There you are :;-D: Congrats Elaine!!

Pretty discouraged. No email yet :sad: what interview session were you all?

I feel the same way. I'm on the same boat.? Let's keep our hopes high! *fingers crossed*

I was Friday morning session. Don't be discouraged camshark :sad: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
I was in the Friday afternoon session. Hang in there! I'm sure they send out the emails in batches like they did for the interview invites.