I also have an interview for 9/20 at 8am! congrats and good luck everyone!!

congrats everyone! when did you guys submit your supplemental?

Is anyone staying nearby the night before? Also, I know the confirmation e-mail says a personal interview. Do you think this means alone or in a group? I only ask because I thought I was told that we were interviewed in groups.

I got the invitation as well! I am so psyched and nervous at the same time since this is the first interview I am getting. Now I have to figure out where I will be staying and how to get to campus on time for the interview.

Are you guys from the area or out of state?

I'm from Pennsylvania. I have an interview on the 20th, but I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Westbury. According to mapquest, it's 3.15 miles from campus. If you go on Hofstra's website, they have information about nearby hotels & information about getting discounts at a few hotels. Good luck!

Is anyone else still waiting for the supplemental application? I mailed my CASPA on June 15th and only received an email informing me that my application was in the initial review process.

I have no idea. I would think if they were not interested that we would have received a rejection. I am thinking they may have split up the applicants. Hopefully we will receive the supp soon. I have also been granted several other interviews. Staying Positive! At least we are not alone! :)