I emailed Gia about the equipment and she said we would need to purchase them ourselves. The list of all the supplies will be sent to us by the end of next spring. From what I recall, I believe Gia said the program starts late august-early September.

adinajcho- I know they interview until they fill the class...and I know they only had a couple interviews so far, so I would assume you should hear back regarding a supplemental soon.

robert- wait, are you still waiting to hear? I can't keep track haha

sepideh: my CASPA application was mailed on 8/23 and I still haven't heard anything regarding a supplemental application or interview.

Has anyone else (whose CASPA was mailed in mid- to late-August) heard anything?

Yay!!! I received my acceptance email earlier today!!!! I tried joining the fb group, just waiting to be added :) can't wait to meet you all!!!

Does anyone from their interviews and tours remember anything about cadaver labs and simulations? I've had other interviews since then and don't remember seeing a lab at hofstra so I didn't know if any of you knew about this. Reading other threads I have seen a mixture of responses from they don't have either to they do have both to they share with the medical school. Anyone know?