2013-2014 Cycle

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To anyone who interviewed yesterday, let's keep each other posted when we hear back! 

Double Helix: My advice, RELAX.  The interview is so relaxed and FUN! I enjoyed myself very much.  I got myself so worked up and lost sleep for two days before the interview.  After my interview, my body was so drained I fell asleep for three hours! If I had known how much fun and relaxed the interview was going to be, I would have never lost sleep! Please, don't worry.  Just be yourself and know why you're interviewing :)

To anyone who interviewed yesterday, let's keep each other posted when we hear back! 

Double Helix: My advice, RELAX.  The interview is so relaxed and FUN! I enjoyed myself very much.  I got myself so worked up and lost sleep for two days before the interview.  After my interview, my body was so drained I fell asleep for three hours! If I had known how much fun and relaxed the interview was going to be, I would have never lost sleep! Please, don't worry.  Just be yourself and know why you're interviewing :)

Yes absolutely, as soon as I hear anything from them I will post it here so we all know what's going on, hopefully everyone else does the same. And 100% agree with how the interview was yesterday. Just relax!

Thanks for the info! That makes me feel a lot better! Kind of can't wait for Monday (: 

How many applicants would you say were there at the interview? 

Pulli75.  I was at the 8:00 am interview on Friday the 20th. I think what you're thinking is Gia saying that we will probably hear back within a day or two, but definitely by Friday.  That would leave us expecting or hoping for an email yesterday, which is what I think you're talking about.  So we could hear back any minute! So exciting!

Archived