Northern Arizona University NAU: Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just curious, how many people have interviewed but have not been rejected or accepted? I am in this group, I have not heard anything since my interview on August 28th. December is a long time to wait just to see if I've been rejected or wait listed.

I have not heard anything at all. They said they are still doing interviews till January. 

Hey Sorry I hadn't followed up to some of the questions. 

For acceptance time frame, during the interviews the word around the table of interviewee's was that some initial acceptances were going to be done immediately, and the rest would be towards the end of the year after the majority of the interviews. - Again this was not stated by the staff, just what I overheard at the table. 

As far as my stats I would rather not post my GPA or GRE, I do have lots of healthcare experience, and have been working towards this goal for a while, and this was my first year of application. 

The best advice I can give for any of those who haven't heard or are having an interview, this program is amazing, and the staff was very fair and compassionate. When your there learn all of their names, and show interest in the growth and future of the school. Biggest thing, do not try to put on a show, or create a false persona just to tell them what you think they want to hear. If your a good fit they will chose you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Im just curious, how many people have interviewed but have not been rejected or accepted? I am in this group, I have not heard anything since my interview on August 28th. December is a long time to wait just to see if I've been rejected or wait listed.

I'm in the same situation- interviewed the same date you did. Hopefully it's a good thing we haven't heard back? :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived