Northern Arizona University NAU: Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I called today to get a status update of my application. The person I talked to stated that it is very good news that I have not reveived a rejection letter yet, meaning they are still considering me for an interview. She stated they had some problems downloading all of the applications since they received alot more than they anticipated. They have already sent out their auto-rejection letters and are reviewing all of the other applications remaining. They will interview until at least the end of November.

• 2 weeks later...

@jlhdw3, have you heard from them at all? I am starting to feel like I am not going to get an interview. Haven't heard from them at all. Have you all been receiving calls, mail or email for interviews? Curious because I moved at the end of the summer and didn't get all my addresses changed quickly. 

@jlhdw3, have you heard from them at all? I am starting to feel like I am not going to get an interview. Haven't heard from them at all. Have you all been receiving calls, mail or email for interviews? Curious because I moved at the end of the summer and didn't get all my addresses changed quickly. 

I have not heard anything. I am beginning to give up hope :(

Archived