Northern Arizona University NAU: Caspa 2013-2014

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they called me Aug 8th at like 7:30 at night while I was at work! Very unexpected, but very awesome, they gave me 3 options to interview and I elected to interview Oct 23rd. I am excited because my best friend goes to school there!

I will just stay with him, and drive with him to school that next day. Good luck to you all !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey missola,

I'm interviewing as well on the 28th! Does anyone know the breakdown for the interview process? I was informed there will be one group interview and another 1-1 with the chairman. I'm not sure if there's a written essay component?

Also my CASPA was verified on 5/30/13 and my secondary was submitted 07/15/13.

Good luck everyone!! :)

Congratulations everyone :) I bet you are all beyond excited and you should be! One word about NAU's program - amazing! I am a first year student..we just started last week and I could not be happier with my choice on this school. Good luck on your interviews this week...we will see you all there. And my word of advice is to try and relax...it really is the best thing you can do. When you come to campus take it all in..enjoy the campus, facilities, faculty and each other. :)) hopefully some of you will be in the class of 2016!

Hello Fdamico,

Such great and enthusiastic words! I've only heard great things about the PA program at NAU. I'm really hoping for the best on Wednesday and being part of the class of 2016. I hope to see you during our tour or lunch with the other PA students. I have so many questions!

One thing though that I'm just curious about, does NAU require a written portion during the interview? I was only advised about a 1-1 with the chairman and a group interview. So I'm a little unsure! Thanks! :)

Archived