Application cycle for 2013-2014

Hey everyone! I am interviewing Nov 16 at Spokane campus for the Bachelor's program. I am curious now that they are a split campus (Masters and BA) how many students they are going to accept overall, and if it will be a 50/50 split. Is there anyone else who is interviewing that day? Does anyone want to meet up for coffee the night before and do a meet and greet? I think this would definitely help with nerves. I am so excited to interview and meet everyone! 

Also, for you that have already interviewed and received the "We want you" call, how long of a time gap was there in between your interview and when they offered you a spot? 

CONGRATS everyone for your hard work! 

Tracey

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck, roxygirl19! I interviewed at the Seattle campus, so I can't speak specifically for the Spokane interviews, but mine was a very positive experience. They really wanted to get to know you as a person and they wanted you to relax and feel comfortable.

Our group of recently accepted students waited exactly one week for word that we had been accepted, although I don't know if it differs between campuses.

Greetings,

It has been some months since I have been here. I applied to the Seattle site for this cycle and as of today I have not received any correspondence for either an interview or rejection. I have applied several times to MEDEX, twice for the BCHS ( interviewed the first time, not invited the second time). 

Can anyone Seattle applicant who has not yet been invited to interview if they have received the dreaded "We're sorry to inform you..." letter? As I have said, I have not heard one way or the other.

Thank you,

Ric

I recently interviewed for a spot in the MCHS program at Seattle and was accepted. I am so excited! :) I just wanted to say Hi to any of the other folks on here that are joining the next Seattle class. 

Recently accepted MCHS Seattle folks-- Has anyone received the admissions packet in the mail with instructions for the $500 deposit? I am just curious how quickly this happens so I know when to keep an eye out for it. Please let us know when you receive the packet. :)

Good luck to everyone waiting for interview invites and anyone interviewing at upcoming conferences! Hang in there!! :)

How did you guys "calm your nerves?" I am reviewing potential questions, and I am not going to lie, I am SO excited but get the flutters pretty badly just thinking of the potential of getting accepted (and the dread of not lol.) Any advice? And congrats to all the Seattle folks who have been accepted!

Tracey

Greetings,

It has been some months since I have been here. I applied to the Seattle site for this cycle and as of today I have not received any correspondence for either an interview or rejection. I have applied several times to MEDEX, twice for the BCHS ( interviewed the first time, not invited the second time). 

Can anyone Seattle applicant who has not yet been invited to interview if they have received the dreaded "We're sorry to inform you..." letter? As I have said, I have not heard one way or the other.

Thank you,

Ric

Ric,

I too applied some time ago and have yet to hear anything besides the "you've met the pre-requisites" letter. 

We did our deposit at end of December if I recall. I was accepted around December 3rd or 4th.

Day of interview advice - shake hands, be friendly, and most of all - be you!

To those waiting remember you are not out for this cycle until you get the letter.... and more importantly remember thay MEDEX loves reapplicants!

Hey guys, I interviewed October 25th got the call the 28th, still thought it was a prank until i received the acceptance letter in the mail.... Can't wait to meet my new classmates 

Good luck to you all....and like everyone said.. "BE YOURSELF" be honest and don't fake anything. It was a fun experience and they do an awesome job to calm your nerves.  

Hey guys, I interviewed October 25th got the call the 28th, still thought it was a prank until i received the acceptance letter in the mail.... Can't wait to meet my new classmates

Good luck to you all....and like everyone said.. "BE YOURSELF" be honest and don't fake anything. It was a fun experience and they do an awesome job to calm your nerves.

Congrats to you! You must be on cloud 9! What site did you interview for?

Archived