Application cycle for 2013-2014

So I got my invitation to interview for Spokane, on 1/11/13!

Stoked. This will be take 2 for me. Last year at Yakima interview a group of applicants from this forum got together the night before the interview and it was cool.

If anyone else is interviewing on the same day and would like to meet up on the 10th then we should arrange something.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! Are there any new people who are interviewing on 1/11/2014 in Spokane? A few of us are meeting up for dinner the night before to calm our nerves. :-) If you are interested send me a message or reply to the Spokane meet&greet thread for

1/11/2014. Have an amazing start to 2014! :-)

I got the bad news in the mail yesterday. I live in Seattle, so I'm sure others in outlying areas will start receiving their letters in the coming days.

It's inevitably disappointing, as much as I tried to temper my expectations over the past few months. But I remain committed to my professional goals. I'll be back!

Oh, and go Seahawks! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

To those awaiting calls, stay strong! One of our future classmates didn't receive his until almost a week after they started going out. I would say pick up skydiving or something else death-defying that takes your mind off of it. 

I watched my phone like a hawk for a week, and then they called in the 1.5 hours I was on a plane to Oregon for another interview! I landed to a voicemail from Mr. Quigley! 

@aspirePA I've been day dreaming as well....Thinking of all us together studying during the summer. I want this so bad. Its been a long journey, well worth it though!

@ktcan10 im going to work on that...my best friend is having a baby any day now so that will keep me busy for a few days. :-)

I got the call on Friday afternoon and then a confirming email today that I have been accepted to Seattle. I was on the wait list from an interview earlier last year, so Medex seems to be working off the waitlist now too. I don't know where I ranked on the waitlist, but thrilled to be accepted.

Now, I have some decisions to make as I have already been accepted to another program as well. Glad to have the decision to make - I think. Good luck to all those that are waiting to hear. It should happen soon if it hasn't already!

Archived