Application cycle for 2013-2014

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... I've lost track of who is interviewing and when... But for those who have interviewed and are waiting for "the call" allow me to off up a bit of info that might help you keep your sanity:

IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE DAY TO MAKE ALL THE CALLS!!! I interviewed in Seattle 9/24 and they started making calls 9/30 (that I know of for sure) within 24 hours after a friend got the call I was convinced I didn't make the cut... 4 days later I got the call. So don't loose heart, don't loose your mind, and be patient. Try to pass the time and distract yourself that fateful ~10 day wait!

*also, you are not rejected until you get a letter! They do retain some applicants in the pool from earlier interviews all the way until the end of the cycle!!

**as an aside... I would highly encourage a get together the night before, it is extremely helpful having some familiar faces on interview day!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Pardon the repost... Seems to remain a relevant question ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I just received an invitation to interview for a seat in MEDEX Spokane Class # 18!!!! I literally dropped to the floor crying from pure joy and excitement. I can't even believe im writing this post.

I thank each and every one of you who continued to send positive messages to those of us eagerly waiting for our invitation. Im so glad that I started this thread...it has truly been a blessing to me. I pray it has been one to you all as well. :-)

I just received an invitation to interview for a seat in MEDEX Spokane Class # 18!!!! I literally dropped to the floor crying from pure joy and excitement. I can't even believe im writing this post.

I thank each and every one of you who continued to send positive messages to those of us eagerly waiting for our invitation. Im so glad that I started this thread...it has truly been a blessing to me. I pray it has been one to you all as well. :-)

Congrats!! Have fun and be yourself! Interviewing was definitely an awesome experience. Remember that they saw something in you and celebrate that victory! Put your best self forward and the sky is the limit!

I thank each and every one of you who continued to send positive messages to those of us eagerly waiting for our invitation. Im so glad that I started this thread...it has truly been a blessing to me. I pray it has been one to you all as well. :-)

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news!

The forum really jumps to life when they're sending interview emails and making acceptance phone calls on the same day!  Count me among the ranks that are anxiously awaiting some form of correspondence.

Running low on distractions.  Autumn quarter is over and I have no work or volunteer obligations until Thursday.  I guess it's time to watch old episodes of Frasier on Netflix with my girlfriend hahah :-)

Archived